Thx for this great tool. Below some things that would make my life a lot easier
- Copy/paste IN PLACE. when lining multiple objects, a copy and paste IN PLACE would come in quite handy. For example, when there’s a row of lights it would great to place one, duplicate it in place so I can move it along a particular axis (lining it up)
- Drop to the floor or object option
- Coords for placing/moving
- A raw animation output. So, save the realtime (preview) animation instead of forcing me to render it. Especially when making small tweaks this is a huge timesaver.
- Render frames (PNG). This means I can pause at a certain frame, continue at a certain frame and crashing while rendering is less annoying