Some subjective tips:
- Walls are never so white. They look as if they are self illuminated.
- Roof tiles look flat, they need to be modeled, particularly if seen from this angle.
- Camera need some shallow DOF to blur the close tree slightly.
- Sky could be more defined. Bluer with or without clouds.
- Water? on the right is distracting.
- Small tree could be moved towards the right end of the frame for balance.
- I find the hairless dalmatian distracting. I would put it close to the woman or get rid of it altogether.
I do agree with 3dfan…but…overall I really like the feel of the picture…from my point of view 9/10
Agree with you. Good work for a first exterior. Just trying to help with subjective tips.
I know…well still waiting for your tips to my work…but maybe the list is too long to write to forum
Problem is I notice I am spending too much time in the forums, which I am stealing from my own work
I will try to help with tips whenever I can, but I realize it is a sensitive subject and some may not need/want any advise at all. Ok, back to my own work now. Take care.
I do understand…this is not my case, I really appreciate critics, tips, anything
Thanks. I will bash your work whenever I can. (kidding). Talk latter.