Graphics Card Support Issues

Hello! d5!
Earlier, I received an answer from you that it will work on the m4000 card soon. When is it possible?

Within a month, stay tuned :smiley:

Would Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB be supported? This is quite popular graphic card.

1 Like

Hi d5!
I’ve been waiting patiently for a long time, but in the end I think I should continue to use vray.
You asked me to wait for one month to use the d5 with the m4000 graphics card, but it still doesn’t work. I’ve tried a number of things, including updating the driver, but in the end it won’t. And I noticed that you guys don’t intend to solve this problem. It is very unfortunate. I wish you success anyway.

Hi Kimble,

On behalf of D5, I apologize for not meeting the roll out as planned to support m4000. During the past two months, quite some enthusiasm and efforts were put into developing a ray tracing pipeline in parallel which is based on Optix rather than DXR to achive that. A working protoype was successfully made about one month ago.

However, as the engine new features and optimizations requires a lot of modifications on the pipeline, we soon found out it will be a very heavy burden for engeering team to maintain two pipelines in the same time. We were in a dilemma for some time until a decision was made to focus on the main engine first, and postpone the compatability development. Thanks a lot for your blessings and it was our fault to not making announcements promptly for the changes.

Zeping,
CEO of D5